Simplify Precision Machining with Kwik-Klamp Workpiece Holder
Are the machine tools you’re using helping to reduce cost and cycle time on your precision machining applications? We believe you can improve production efficiencies and business results by integrating multi-use machine tools like the Kwik-Klamp.
What Is Kwik-Klamp?
This quick-acting workpiece-locking device quickly locks work materials in exact position and holds them rigidly in place. You can mount it in position on a machine tool bed, work bench, table, etc., and tighten it down by using the flats wrench-application located on the top of the height column. This machine tool prevents fumbling, is completely adjustable to different heights, and uses normal hand pressure for positive locking action.
Kwik-Klamp eliminates complicated, hard-to-adjust makeshift holding arrangements as well as conventional methods, including studs, t-nuts, step blocks, shim stacks, and setup clamps.
While most notable for providing the Davis Keyseater with supremely efficient holding capabilities, Kwik-Klamp can be used to hold workpieces while CNC machining or performing a number of other precision machining applications, including:
How Kwik-Klamp Works
Simply adjust the pressure foot to the desired height, place the workpiece in position under the pressure foot, and move the cam handle back to apply the required force (light, medium, or heavy) on the workpiece. Positive locking action is created by wedging action on the height column when the cam handle is operated.
- Easily adjustable
- Holds material up to 5¾” in height
- Eliminates makeshift holding arrangements
- Excellent for either long or short production runs
- Clamping unit swivels 360º for easy change of setup
- Shipping weight: 10 lbs.
- Size: 8⅛” high; 2½” wide; 6¾” deep
- Finish: cadmium plated throughout
- Material: complete unit of forged alloy steel
- Vertical capacity: from 0–5¾” under pressure foot
- Clearance: from column proper out to tip of foot: 4⅞”; from column base out to tip of holding foot: 4”