Hansford DA-23: Kwik-Klamp Workpiece Holder
Hansford DA-23: The Kwik-Klamp Workpiece Holder
Made of Forged Steel with cam-action locks to speed up clamping, as opposed to conventional T-slot clamps.
This quick-acting workpiece-locking device quickly locks work materials in exact position and holds them rigidly in place.
You can mount it in position on a machine tool bed, work bench, table, etc., and tighten it down by using the flats wrench-application located on the top of the height column.
The Kwik-Klamp is used to hold workpieces for:
- CNC machining
- and More Precision Machining Applications
1/2-13 Stud, Standard Base, Steel Cam Action Clamp
1″ Base Height, 8-1/4″ Len with Handle
Base Type: Standard
Stud Thread Size: 1/2-13
Length with Handle (Inch): 8-1/4
Base Height (Inch): 1
Order Your Kwik-Klamps
Manufacturers Love the Kwik-Klamp
How It Works
This machine tool prevents fumbling, is completely adjustable to different heights, and uses normal hand pressure for positive locking action.
Kwik-Klamp eliminates complicated, hard-to-adjust makeshift holding arrangements as well as conventional methods, including studs, t-nuts, step blocks, shim stacks, and setup clamps.
Simply adjust the pressure foot to the desired height, place the workpiece in position under the pressure foot, and move the cam handle back to apply the required force (light, medium, or heavy) on the workpiece. Positive locking action is created by wedging action on the height column when the cam handle is operated.
- Easily adjustable
- Holds material up to 5¾” in height
- Eliminates makeshift holding arrangements
- Excellent for either long or short production runs
- Clamping unit swivels 360º for easy change of setup
- Shipping weight: 10 lbs.
- Size: 8⅛” high; 2½” wide; 6¾” deep
- Finish: cadmium plated throughout
- Material: complete unit of forged alloy steel
- Vertical capacity: from 0–5¾” under pressure foot
- Clearance: from column proper out to tip of foot: 4⅞”; from column base out to tip of holding foot: 4”
Tell us about your challenges, you’ll like our solutions.